The Boeing Company’s Corporate Audit organization is pleased to partner with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) to offer a unique professional development and networking opportunity on April 30, 2015 in Seattle
Respective professional certification groups (ACFE, IIA, ISACA) will provide information on the development resources that each identifies for professional internal auditors.
Additionally, a Chief Audit Executive (CAE) roundtable will focus on the changing roles and expectations of internal auditors in both the public and private sectors.
Following the event, a networking session will be held and participants are invited to visit the Museum of Flight.
· Bavan Holloway, CPA, CGMA, CIA, CRMA - Chief Audit Executive, The Boeing Company
· Lynda Karseboom, CGAP, CRMA - Chief Audit Executive & Ethics Advisor – Washington State Department of Health
· Dominique Vincenti, CIA, CRMA - VP of Internal Audit & Financial Controls, Nordstrom
· Sanjay Singh, Vice President, Internal Audit Services – Starbucks Coffee Company
· Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) – Puget Sound Chapter
· ISACA – Puget Sound Chapter
· Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) – Puget Sound Chapter
Date: Thursday, April 30, 2015
Time: 2:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: The Museum of Flight
9404 E Marginal Way S
Seattle, WA 98108
Free CPE! : 1.5 hours
Cost: Cost is free, and includes admission to The Museum of Flight upon event completion.
Advanced Event Registration
Contact: Victoria Johnson - victoria.l.Johnson@boeing.com , to register and include the following information: Name, phone number, and contact email.