SULYP's 2015 Leadership Summit
"LEADERSHIP = Action + Vision"
Friday May 1st - Saturday May 2nd
Sponsor and Host: Microsoft
SULYP's Leadership Summit is an annual one-day symposium aimed to arm more of Seattle's community and professional leaders with the strategies, competencies, tools, and network to further their careers, businesses, and community advocacy.
Register today and get your tickets to the Leadership Summit at an early bird rate - $55 students, $70 SULYP members, and $90 non-members.
The Leadership Summit includes an array of focused sessions and workshops facilitated by Key Executives, Career Coaches, Entrepreneurs, and Public Officials. Each workshop has an objective to advance each participants’ essential skill-sets, core values and behaviors, as well as career strategies that essentially promotes professional development.
The agenda for the weekend is as follows, please choose which option you want to attend upon registering.
B@M/Microsoft Attendees, please note, your May 1st agenda will be from 9 am-1 pm, then SULYP attendees will join for the afternoon session. Please follow the registration instructions to note your attendance for the first portion.
Friday May 1st (Location: Microsoft Conference Center, Building: 33 (MSCC, East Campus)
16070 N.E. 36th Way, Redmond, WA 98052):
- 1:00-4:30 pm, Working Session: Shift Your Brilliance: Harness the Power of You, Inc.
- 5:00 -7:00 pm, Networking Reception
Saturday May 2nd : (Location: Building THE MIXER, (The Commons) 15255 NE 40th Street, North Commons, Redmond, WA 98052)
- 8:00-9 am-Registration & Breakfast Served
Sessions 1: "Start" 2 parallel Interactive tracks- 9:05 am-10:25 am
- Vision: "Who's that in the Mirror", Self-Assessment
- Economics: “Spreading the Word” - Marketing Your Ideas to the World
Session 2: "Plan" 2 parallel Interactive tracks 10:30 am-11:50 am
- Vision: "Making a Path" Strategic Life planning
- Economics: "C.R.E.A.M." – Funding Your Ideas
12:00-1:00-Break for Lunch
Lunch Discussion, Advocates - "Revolution or Reform"
Session 3: "Action" 2 parallel Interactive tracks 1:05 pm-2:30 pm
- Visionary: "Opening Doors" Personal Branding & Networking
- Economics: "Blue or Red Pill" The Path to Wealth
Discussion & Closing-(Everyone will attend this session) 2;35 pm-4:00 pm
- Advocates - The right tool for the job, which way do we go
- Closeout/Awards Thanks giving/Future Info
4:00 pm - Meet and greet with Panelist and speakers
Wrap up party-8:00 pm–1 pm, Summit Celebration - TBA