The Boeing Company’s Corporate Audit organization is pleased to offer yet another unique professional development and networking opportunity on April 21, 2016 in Seattle. This year’s event will focus on training and development of mid-career, finance and accounting and auditing professionals. Details are provided below.
The program will feature two roundtables:
- Academic Roundtable - highlighting colleges from the Pacific Northwest, including organizational overviews and educational strategies to support auditor training
- Chief Audit Executive (CAE) Roundtable - focusing on how industry risk affects their organizations and their strategies and challenges for hiring and developing auditors to manage those risks
- Bavan Holloway, CPA, CGMA, CIA, CRMA - Chief Audit Executive, The Boeing Company
- Brooke DeBay, Managing Director, Audit Programs, Alaska Air Group
- Scott Howe, Assistant Vice President, Costco Wholesale
- Joyce Kirangi, CPA, CGMA, Director of Internal Audit, Port of Seattle
- Sarah Bee, Senior Instructor, Department of Accounting, Seattle University
- Ken Smith, PhD, Associate Professor of Accounting, Central Washington University
- Thomas Phillips, CPA, MBA, Lecturer and BAP Faculty Advisor, Department of Accounting, University of Washington
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting (ALPFA) – Seattle Chapter
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA) – Seattle Chapter
- ASCEND Pan-Asian Leaders – Seattle Chapter
Contact Victoria L. Johnson at Victoria.L.Johnson@boeing.com and provide the following information: name, phone number, and contact email.
Professional affinity groups (ALPFA, NABA, ASCEND) will provide information on their organizations and how they can foster career development and networking support.
- Cost is free and includes admission to The Museum of Flight before or after the event.
- Free CPE : 2.5 hours
- There will be opportunities for networking