Corporate partnerships directly impact the academic success of our students and the career trajectory of our professional members.
The Seattle Chapter truly appreciates the continuous support that we receive from our Corporate Partners each year. We also value the relationships that we have worked so hard to establish. The following are some of the key benefits of being a Corporate Partner with NABA:
- National recognition as a partner of one of the nation’s largest minority professional organizations.
- Utilizing NABA as a resource to meet your diversity needs in an increasingly diverse workforce.
- Opportunity to network with qualified accounting, finance and other business-related professionals.
- Opportunity to expand brand recognition and showcase your company’s products and services in potentially untapped markets.
- Recruiting opportunities at the National Convention, Student Conferences or Chapter events.
- Speaking opportunity for a company representative at a Chapter meeting, Student Conference, Accounting Career Awareness Program or National Convention.
- Opportunity to give back to the communities that your company serves.
- Recognition on our web-sites, newsletters and other publications.
- Inclusion on the National, Regional and Chapter mailing lists.
- Free job postings based on level of participation.